Jake Owen Tour Dates
All Country & Folk Events
- Same tickets as you ordered, or better
- Tickets will arrive before the event
- Tickets will be valid for entry
- Refunds for canceled events
About Jake Owen
Owen was born in Winter Haven, Florida, to Deborah and Steve Owen. He has a fraternal twin brother named Jarrod Owen. They both grew up with a passion for golf; Jake even considered pursuing a professional golfing career, he was just 15 years old when he won his first tournament. Jake was forced to quit golfing after suffering a major accident that necessitated reconstructive surgery. While Jake was recovering from his injury, he turned to music as a way to cope. He began to teach himself how to play guitar.
Jake Owen married Lacey Buchanan in 2012. The couple has one daughter, who was born on November 22, 2012, on Thanksgiving Day. Jake and Lacey have since divorced. In 2015, Jake Owen was engaged to Erica Hartlein. The couple has one daughter, born on April 29, 2019.
Jake Owen began his musical career in 2006 when he released his debut album Startin’ with Me. The album’s first single, “Yee Haw”, was a huge success and reached number 16 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. Jake’s second album, Easy Does It, was released in 2009 and featured the hit singles “Don’t Think I Can’t Love You” and “Eight Second Ride”.
In 2011, Jake Owen released his third album, Barefoot Blue Jean Night. The album’s title track was a huge hit, reaching the number one spot on the Country charts. The album also featured the singles “Alone with You” and “The One That Got Away”.
Jake Owen’s fourth album, Days of Gold, was released in 2013. The album’s lead single, “Beachin’”, was a huge success, reaching numbers 4 and 15 on both the Top Country Albums and Billboard 200 charts. The album also featured the singles “Beachin” and “What We Ain’t Got”.
Jake Owen released his fifth album, American Love, in 2016. The album’s lead single, “American Country Love Song”, topped the Billboard Country Airplay chart. The album also included the singles “If He Ain’t Gonna Love You” and “Good Company”.
Jake Owen’s sixth album, Greetings from… Jake, was released in 2019. Greetings from… Jake was Owen’s first album to be released on his own label, Big Loud Records. The album’s lead single, “Down to the Honkytonk”, peaked at number one on the Country Airplay chart.
- Startin’ with Me (2006)
- Easy Does It (2009)
- Barefoot Blue Jean Night (2011)
- Days of Gold (2013)
- American Love (2016)
- Greetings from… Jake (2019)
Awards and Nominations
WINNER – Academy of Country Music (ACM)
2008: Top New Male Vocalist
WINNER – American Country Awards
2012: Breakthrough Artist of the Year
NOMINEE – ACM
- 2008: Top New Artist
- 2008: Single of the Year – Down in the Honkytonk – Jake Owens Artist
- 2018: Vocal Event of the Year – Life in a Northern Town – Jake Owen Artist
NOMINEE – American Country Awards
- 2011: Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- 2012: Single By a Breakthrough – Alone With You – Jake Owens Artist
- 2012: Music Video of the Year – Alone With You – Jake Owens Artist
- 2012: Music Video of the Year by a Male – Alone With You – Jake Owens Artist
- 2013: Single By a Male – The One That Got Away – Jake Owens Artist